Bloating

Posted , 7 users are following.

I suffer from bloating I get this everyday,

I also get problems with going to the toilet, it's very infrequent.

I also have gallstones,

I also suffer with acid issues on a daily basis.

I am getting tired of this.

If any of you go through these symptoms please comment with your suggestions.

I have various physical medical conditions and not sure if they are effecting me.

Or if it somthing else.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi , im so sorry you suffer so many health issues , i read your other post as well . the only suggestion i can give you is make sure all your vitamin and electrolytes are inline with the recommended levels . Unbalance can cause havoc to your mind and body ... I will pray for you ,best wishes

• Posted

For bloating take simethicone anti-gas tablets. For acidity take anti-acid tablets. Both are available over the counter. For gall stones see a doctor.

• Posted

I have had severe IBS for 55 years. Rarely had bloat. After I had my gallbladder out I bloat nonstop for 2 years now. I am almost completely food and med intolerant.

Try pure ginger tea. Drink very warm drinks. Sometimes baking soda or Tums helps a little. Certain foods cause worse bloating, even warmed up potatoes after coming from the fridge as leftovers causes more gas. I know your pain.

• Posted

I have had severe IBS for 55 years. Rarely had bloat. After I had my gallbladder out I bloat nonstop for 2 years now. I am almost completely food and med intolerant.

Try pure ginger tea. Drink very warm drinks. Sometimes baking soda or Tums helps a little. Certain foods cause worse bloating, even warmed up potatoes after coming from the fridge as leftovers causes more gas. I know your pain.

• Posted

I've had issues similar to yours since I had my gallbladder taken out. Besides diet and exercise, I suggest drinking plenty of ginger and fennel tea. Ginger is good for nausea and digestion. Fennel is good for bloating and digestion. I take digestive enzymes with every meal. And I've started drinking a teaspoon of slippery elm powder mixed with 8 ounces of warm water before bedtime and that has helped tremendously with acid, digestion, and bloating. I also eat a bowl of raisin bran every other day for fiber. Above all, don't get overwhelmed. I've been going through this for 3 years and no doctor has helped me. Just try to get through one day at a time. I truly hope you can find a solution to your problems. 😃

• Posted

I would suggest nexium/esomeprazole for the acid and alverine and deflatine for the bloating.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.