Bloating, abdominal pain, fatigue & shortness of breath??

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm 16 years old and healthy, I'm not over weight, I exercise regularly and eat healthy, but recently I've been getting really really tired, the kind of tired that sleep doesn't relieve, and I get a stabbing abdominal pain in my left side. I've also been having shortness of breath and the feeling that I can't take in enough oxygen when I breath in. I also bloat to the point where I look pregnant everyday, and it's from as soon as I wake up till I go to sleep. I have regular bowel movements and there is no chance I could be pregnant.

Could any of you help me and give me some advice as to what this could be?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Have you been to the doctors?? if not go. I don't think its very likely but have a look at this diverticular disease, diverticulitis. I don't know how to say this but are you experiencing any problems with woman's parts? go see your gp asap.
  • Posted

If you mean like periods, they've been really irregular recently. And I went to the doctors and they sent more for blood tests and everything came back fine apart from my CA-125 level which was raised so they're sending me for a ultrasound, but I'm just so worried, I don't understand what all this means.
  • Posted

CA125 is one of the scans for ovarian cancer, and I don't know what else the scan covers. Do you know what endometriosis is? Google it and its symptoms. Did your doc suggest ANYTHING to you?
  • Posted

Well that comment was put with kid gloves you prat

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.