Bloating and feeling like I can't breathe

Posted , 6 users are following.

tonight my stomach is bloated and it feels like i can't breathe very good and my chest feels tight, is this caused by the bloating or something else

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

hi, I would think it's the bloating.. I have been to the emergency room twice because of that and they sent me home twice : )

But everybody is different so don't take me up on this. if you think you have a heart attack then better go to the ER..

• Posted

Hello,it's hard for any of us to say, but if your concern (tonight) is a growing concern call your local medical advice line (at most hospitals). They give free advice on a medical level that we cannot. But you do have our support.

Best wishes

• Posted

Been like that for 3 weeks...inflamed stomach pushes diaphragm and difficult to breath. Also 2 ER visits...its nothing bad

• Posted

Hi brandon987

Recall what you have eaten this may be why you are so bloated it has caused lots of gas and made you bloat. Try 'Wind-eze' from the pharmacy that will release the trapped air and gas....

• Posted

i haven't eaten very much of anything, i had a homemade cinnamon roll and for the most part I have only drank water

• Posted

Hi. Brandon987

Was the cinnamon roll with puff pastry or pastry of any kind which can cause a an adverse reaction and bloating...have you trued going gluten free?...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.