Bloating and gas

Posted , 5 users are following.

Okay so I'm due for my period in about 3-4 days or so. I had such bloating and gas in my left pelvic area yesterday and today it was hard to burp or pass gas.  I had to eat some Trebor mints to move the gas. If anyone else has this problem,  these mints are the greatest.  They only sell them in the UK so I ordered from Amazon.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

I've had this for fair while. Have to watch what I eat all the time.I get very gastric probs  

to .i eat strong mints to settle it down. Plus I've got IBS .All goes on hey .Will get those Trebors in there on the mild mint side though,I buy the extra strong mints we have in UK ,might want to try them .

• Posted

Just sucking one this very minute ,not got the wrapper as I keep in a dish ,but I believe they're Trebors ,but Extra Strong ,the ones maybe you have are the mild ones,these are big in size Geen and White wrapper  is that what you have now .if it is you've got right ones.I normally need 2 to get any effect when I've got it bad ,as I do now .Not eaten either today as castronitis is abound here .
    • Posted

Yes,  the extra strong ones are the ones I have. I need to order some more. I'm almost out. 
    • Posted

If you can try a couple of drops of peppermint oil in warm water.  Works quickly and is plesant if you do not put too many drops in the water.  Use sparingly.  In desperation I tried Tic Tacs, they work too.  I think any peppermint works if they are made with peppermint oil.  In hospital they gave me peppermint oil in warm water when I was suffering wind after an operation.  Started working very quickly.
  • Posted

Greetings!  Gas you say??! That's my middle name.  Gas from my mouth and gas from my a** too. I burp at the table as it comes up from nowhere.  It's quite embarassing but it's a chuckle.  Me and my daughter were at the grocery store and this lady walks by farting.  I thought hmmm yup menopause.  It's hard to control ya know.  Just try and blame it on someone else sometimes that works.  😁😁😁
    • Posted

Lol! Sometimes I'm out with my 1 year old pushing her in the carriage to the store and I let some out. I figure most people would think it's the baby. Hahaha! 
    • Posted

Nahhhh I doubt it hahahaha depends how loud it is...if it's like an earthquake and things fall off shelves then I feel sorry for you haha 💚❤️

• Posted

Got. Name change ,you tickle me pink Hot Dot .How you been ages since spoke last ,your so funny .Ski jet ? Still see oldens around same old probs though .Be Good X
    • Posted

Falling off the shelves... funny!  Thankfully they are silent ones. Lol! 
    • Posted

Hey Marlene how you doing?  I am doing okay.  Now it's fatigue which is good then I get catered to more haha so I like it haha. May have had my first hot flash so I had to change my name lol. cheesygrin
    • Posted

💛💚💜💙 This is true but the silent ones are a killer 💛💙💜💚
    • Posted

Hiya glad your still the happiest of us all ,despite it all.All my hot flushes gone ,just want this Gyne bit to give it up and go .Getting those ovules Jays on ,hope they re here tomorrow ,if they lower my anxiety down. Blessing in that Dottie .That said my Tinnitus has been a nightmare for about 7 weeks ,another add on .Hows yours been ? Glad to see the ladies here chatting all helps the day .Takecare xxxx
    • Posted

Greetings Marlene dear.....No actually I feel crappy haha. Humour helps cause we're stuck but this storm shall pass so just pressing on.  I am so used to tintinitus I don't have it anymore haha. Actually I'm hoping for a hot flash cause it's real cold here in Canada! waaaaaaa. Have a nice xmas with Family. 🎄🎅🎄🎁🎄

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.