Bloating and Mucus Stools

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi, Ive been having stomach issues for around 5-6 months now. I would get really bloated and my stomach would rumble alot and i went to the doctors got a test done no infection just told me it was from my anxiety. I improved my eating habits and physical habits and am experiencing improvement in every part except for the excessive gas. Its not as consistent as it used to be and it happens one-two times a week. I have little to no stomach pain and my stool are a little watery but not dirrhea. I vape and smoke pot time to time. I would love some feedback on to how i could get better or eliminate symptoms all together. btw i have no stomach infection.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi , do you have low vitamin D levels ?

• Posted

Hi Vicky:) and i dont know i never thought to check that or that itd be a contributor to my bloating.

• Posted

Yes very much so it can cause gastritis and IBS as well . Please request your doctor check your levels , in the meantime , Gas X ,or over the counter Prilosec should help ...

• Posted

Get rid of vapeing and pot use. Some users are dyeing from it and it is being banned.

• Posted

I would give up vaping and smoking other substances.You may have IBS. Go back to your doctor for further tests and diagnosis Ask about IBS.. Avoid gassy vegetables such as broccoli, spinach and Brussels Sprouts. IBS cannot be cured but it can be managed either by diet and or controlling anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.