Bloating with back ache?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does anyone suffer with bloating? The bloating is so uncomfortable where it makes my back hurt with a burning sensation and sometimes feels like gas or something moving in the back. This usually occurs after my period leaves and stay until next period. I do suffer with gastritis/gerd I don't know if this could be causing it or what. But it is so uncomfortable. I'm noticing mid section looks and feel so fat ,I dont know if it's from bloating. Sometimes bloating seems to come and go throughout the day. I get relief sometimes by lying on my stomach and usually gas releases which decrease the bloating and back ache. This peri stuff is really getting to me., just when I think symptons have ease or left then its back or some other sympton is back. It's really messing with my mind..its too much😓

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello.

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. I can relate.

During my last period I had terrible back pain in my right lower back, right sacrum & right butt cheek. As soon as my period was over it went away.

I also have put on weight around my midsection, behind & thighs. I call it a "barrel body". I have the bloat too, especially below my belly button. After I eat I am bloated from my ribs to my pubic bone. I have acid indigestion too.

I have anxiety, headaches, floating head sensation, constipation and many other symptoms.

I am having acupuncture twice a week and take herbal supplements. It is helping. Especially if she focusses on treating menopause/ perimenopausal symptoms.

I try to avoid sugar, bread, potatoes, caffeine, alcohol, processed food, franchise restaurant food. All of these things make me feel bad & ramp up the anxiety.

My weirdest symptoms ... Ringing in ears, hearing sensitivity, a thumping noise in my right ear, throat clearing, throat constriction, difficulty swallowing.

The worst symptoms... Anxiety and panic attacks.

Hang in there. Take care.

• Posted

Oh, yes.

Symptoms come and go and new ones pop up all the time.

Oh, joy.

• Posted

I am exactly the same and very depressed about it. When I get bloated I also feel so unwell that I can't stand or walk. I feel dragged down feeling sick. I also.noticed that so times when.I am hungry I get bloated too. As soon as I eat a bit of gas starts to come out. That's very bizarre. Last thing you want is to eat when ypu have gas. But I noted sometimes it is the way it is. I will have endoscopy soon. I am.not sure if it is worth it or waste of money.

• Posted

iv just come here to look if anyone was suffering the same and you are.

i started today with worst pain like wind in  my tummy up to my belly button.

iv been looser to more often.

my period stoped on sunday.

but my periods are hit and miss anyways but last period was a normal one firts in a few years as iv either had no period or flooded for months.

i was at work this morning and it just hit me and i couldnt stand up gosh just feel rubish.

• Posted

Yes I know how you feel. Today has been really rough me also. Everything I eat or drink it gives me tremor/ nervousness in the stomach with heart palpitations.

I think today I have loads of gas and acid.

This peri stuff is beyond disbelief...what it does to your body and mind.

Have you manage to take anything for it?

• Posted

I can relate, however I feel it it in my upper back between the houlder blader, burning back....then I get bloating sensation in my esophagus......I have went to ER twice as the chest pain was intense.  I had a heart echo done and a several EKG;s and a stress test to rule out heart.  I even had ultra sound on my gall bladder and upper organs all was fine.  They are thinking my symptoms are GERD related.  I don't get acid splashing up, just crazy bloating.  It is thought that I may not have enough acid in my stomach causing this.  I have felt like I have had a constant lump in my throat which at first I thought maybe was anxiety from all this, but I am starting to feel that it is all realted as the lump feeling can be GERD too.  I am trying to fix this naturally, but it is not fun feeling discomfort, the gas pains, and bloating mostly comes in the evening, the lump in the throat is all day pretty much.  This all has been going on for a month and a half.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.