Blocked bile duct

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone let me start with in 2007 I had my gallbladder removed then last October I complained to my doctor about waking up with these crushing pain between the ribs in my stomach so had a exray done it showed a blockage in my bile duct but not was done and  I seen her again mentioned about the blockage she turned around and said you have no symptoms i said yes I do and it’s the same pain I’ve been having still nothing done so my next appointment I had a different doctor even this doctor isn’t doing anything about but sent me to the GI doctor who examined me with a score and he said everything is fine no problems now how is saying this when the exray saying different from November it went from 9 mm to 10 mm and still have pain also the doctor gave me Hyoscyamine 0.125 mg to help with pain it helps but at night it’s worse and I noticed it hard to have a movement constantly taking laxatives and castor oil but just liquid comes out. I’m going crazy I don’t know what to do with my issues. 

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

  • Posted

    Well, all I can suggest is that you get yourself a new gastroenterologist.  It seems the last 2 doctors and the gastroenterologist are just fobbing you off...
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted


    hi that amounts to n h s attempted murder as far as I’m concerned!!

    you need to get a copy of that X-ray that showed a blockage in your bile duct .

    then you need to go see a private consultant and pay for your consultation!

    then ask him to re X-ray you and investigate it !

    then if he also agrees their is a blockage take the evidence report to your gap and present it and ask what she he is going to do about it if nothing take the report evidence to a clinical negligence solicitor and inform your go that’s your intention !

    as only you will save your life by taking these extreme measures unfortunately that’s hows it’s become !

    its disgusting this n h s niw as far as I can see it seems we are all facing GOVERNMENT BACKED EUTHANASIA 

    BY N H S !!!

    im having similar probs myself and cannot believe how the n h s don’t give a hoot !!

    deal with it please as a blockage in yr bile duct isn’t going to end in a good way !!!

    let me know how you get on please.


    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      Thanks for the info. I do have the X-ray report I printed it out also my daughter has a copy if anything happens to me also it states my pancreas is enlarged I will make a appointment with my doctor and bring the copy with me.  And go from there. 
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up