Blood and bloody tissue

Posted , 1 user is following.

It started about one month ago and lasted for about 13 days . Every day when  I went to the toilet excessive amount of blood came out, it painted the toilet water but also the whole toilet paper. It was coming with and without stool . But there was a lot of bloody tissue(?) too. I don’t know how to describe it , first i thought it was mucus . It is a large amount and jelly like , darker than fresh blood but not black. I had colonoscopy this week but they didn’t find anything , i am still waiting for the biopsy results. But yesterday the bleeding started again and every time i just go to the toilet for pee i have rectal bleeding too. And this bloody tissues came back too. Should I go see a proctologist or just wait 3 weeks until I can go back to the gastroenterologist for the biopsy results? 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.