Blood and stool test

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi am freaking out! I’ve been having a lot of trouble passing stools for ages. I saw the doctor and she checked me out but sent me for blood test and a stool sample.

My blood test came back fine but my stool test didn’t and they want me to come back to talk to them. I rung for the results I already had a appointment for the 4th June for these results and they said that be fine to keep that date but am gonna go in tomorrow I suffer with bad anxiety disorder am so freaked out

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Try to keep your mind open to the possibility that; you might just have something benign like a hemorrhoid causing an abnormal result. cheesygrin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.