Blood clot Free 😍😍😍😍

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello everyone,

I am happy to say i am bloodclot

Free i have a 4,8 mm scar in lungs

The doctor say its ok! Hru guys?

Hope Everythings ok! Will stop medication this September 30

But then my anxiety wont stop it Kills me i Feel crazy dont know what to do! I am happy anyway take care all... we will get trough this 😗😉😚

Lg:Joana

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

That is wonderful news! So happy for you! I still have a stretch to go as I have only been on Warfarin since 26th July.

You must take care of yourself!

Go and celebrate xx

Mardie

• Posted

I am thrilled for you! So you did not have a clot but you had something else that they mistook for a clot? WOW! If that is what happened I believe I would go to an entirely new place and get a scan and get another opinion because I would want to be so positive about that and until I got that second opinion and second test I would still be anxious. Where do you live? I am really really happy for you and I guess as time goes on and you don't have any more problems if you've never had a clot then your anxiety will lessen. Good life ahead for tpu so make the most of it.

• Posted

Hi marie

Yes i got a clot in my left lung.

And Now its gone After a month because of that i got a small scar.

Thanks so much im sure the doctor See what u have because in Scan u will See the difference of Scars and clots

And if they make a Blood test to u they

See that Too if u have or Not but then they make only Scan and ultrasound because they dont know where parts of ur body have came from Germany

I'm 23 year Old and i'm still Stress eben though i don't have anymore clot

I am really still scared hope will get back to normal.

Lg: jhonna 😚

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.