Blood clot in lung (Pulmonary embolism)

Posted , 7 users are following.

Scared I've got this pulmonary embolism now! I've been quiet good with my health anxiety this year and haven't been to the doctors once in 2015. But i'm going through a really really bad patch of anxiety for the past two weeks and last night I went to play golf and was getting bad chest pains on the left hand side. I was just walking normally, wasn't rushing about or anything, but it just kept coming right from when I first got on the golf course. If i breathed in deep or hard it hurt too..

I've just got back from vegas 2 weeks ago where I did loads of walking where I was fine until the last day when we did a big shopping trip and we was walking all day and then at the end of the day I got a stabbing chest pain. 

Ive had every check possible done on my heart, ecg's, stress ecg's, 72 hour ecg, echocardiogram and all come back normal, now im worried i have this pulmonary embolism.. 

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.