Blood clot or anxiety?

Posted , 1 user is following.

for the past 2week ive been having a horrible pressure type pain in my left arm that feels like someone has tied an elastic band around it, this pain is constant but more painful at night time. i have like a dull achey pain in my chest and shoulder that comes and goes. my heart rate is above 100 + all the time and goes up to 170 i have heart palpitations and feel more breathless, i have like this weird feeling with me all the time which feels like my body just relaxes its self its weird! but my heart rate is sky high i have dizziness and feeling sick with the pain, ive had 3 d-dimers and spoke to numerous doctors and their all putting is down to anxiety which im not convinced by because ive never experienced anything like this before, the doctors refuse to send me for a scan because my d-dimer is normal and i have no visual redness/ swelling etc. i can not concentrate on anything i feel so awful just something is not right, did anyone else have this feeling or symptoms with a blood clot how do i get a scan? there just refusing one because of my symptoms could anyone help? i am 28!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.