Blood clot or bakers cyst??

Posted , 2 users are following.

My left leg has been swollen and hurt on and off since spring 2019. A dr in june/july told me that it felt like a bakers cyst behind my knee. Had a d dimer blood test done and it was negative for a blood clot. Fast forward to this week. My leg has hurt horribly and I couldn't take it anymore so I went to the urgent care center. The dr said it felt like a bakers cyst. My leg has been swollen since spring and my leg hurts off and on. sometimes it will stop hurting for a few days or it wont hurt as bad as it normally does. For some reason, i am still so afraid of it being a blood clot in my leg. Should i still be worried and anxious that it is a blood clot? Someone please help I feel like a crazy person. I'm to the point where I am so scared I dont even want to get out of bed. I'm a 20 year old female

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

if i was you i would go to the doctor for a second opinion that would tell you what yourdealing with

• Posted

if i was you i would go to the doctor for a second opinion that would tell you what yourdealing with

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.