Blood clots or anxiety

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi I really am needing some advise for 4 months I've not been well with fainting and heart palpitations,dizziness etc I was refferd to cardiology and diagnosed with pots syndrome.....about a month later I started getting panic attacks , feeling disconnected from the world , really anxious and just not myself basically all the syntoms from depression and anxiety I went to my gp several times and was put on a SSRI . I've been to the hospital literally loads and back wards and forwards to gp with scary syntoms I convinced myself was serious....I've had numerous blood tests . ecg etc done but no scans or anything...now I'm getting a really aching leg . the is no swelling or anything it just aches the ache comes and goes . my arms are also sometimes painful this sets me in to total panic that I'm dying and I use dr google!! I really want to keep getting checked to out my mind at rest put I feel daft ....I also tried taking a over dose at the weekend because of everything...please can I have some advice

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

So sorry to hear what you're going through. It sounds like it is causing you a lot of anxiety. If you are having panic attacks and tried taking an overdose, you really need to speak to someone and get some help. Reach out to your loved ones and tell them what you're going through, talk to your doctor about your anxiety, or call a mental health helpline.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.