Blood for almost 6-7 months

Posted , 3 users are following.

I’m needing a little guidance. I don’t like google diagnosing myself, but I also don’t have health insurance so I can’t realy run to a doctor every time I’m sick or have a minor ailment. 

Every time I pass stool (I MEAN EVERY TIME) there’s a lot of blood. I mean the water in the toilet is dark red by time I’m done and when I wipe it’s asnif I’m having a heavy period from my bottom.  Plus the blood is really dark and thick like mucus. 

It doesn’t come out just when walking around or anything. But even if I sit on the toilet to pee, if I let my nether regions relax enough, some blood will still make its way out. 

This has been happening for close to 6 or 7 months now. 

Yes, I have had anal sex, but no it was never rough or painful. I am aware that hemorrhoids and fissures than occur from anal sex, as well as stool that are just too hard or large and excessive pushing when trying to pass them. 

However, my stool have been pretty soft the last few months. It doesn’t really matter what I eat, and there little to no pain when I pass them. I’ve had abdominal cramping along with this. It seems to only be getting worse.... I just don’t want to feel like I’m freaking over nothing, you know? What could be wrong, and should I just go see a doctor without insurance? I can’t really afford to.... 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I know you said you don't have medical coverage but this is not normal.  I think you need to see your family doctor ASAP and have he/she refer you to someone to do a colonoscopy

• Posted

Have plenty of water, avoid ginger and meat for a while and stick to kiwi fruit. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.