Blood in my Saliva

Posted , 2 users are following.

I saw blood in my saliva a year ago. I went through multiple tests like endoscopy and CT Scan.Then after, I was diagnosed with erosive esophagitis and after that I was given Pantoprazole 40 mg to be taken everyday. But still after taking the medicine the blood used used to come after regular intervals.The quantity of blood is less in quantity and generally comes at random time. Along with this I have acidity problem from very long and the doctor said it is due to acid reflux it has happened and your esophagus has bruise.After few months ,Pantoprazole 40 was replaced by Esomeprazole 40 mg by the doctor.To a surprise,the blood stopped coming from the saliva and for 3 months there was no blood.But again few days back I again saw blood coming in my spit again and I don't know what to do next.I have been taking the Esomeprazole 40 mg also,but still this happened.Can anyone please help me know better what should I do and how should I heal this?I have been facing this issue from One year now and I really don't know now how to cure this ?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.