Blood in poop but clean sigmoidoscopy

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am 19 year old male.And i had blood in my poop last november.I went to a gastrientrologist who said that it is haemorroid and gave me meds.Fast forward to few weeks ago i agsin had a little blood along with mucus in my poop again i went to the gastrientrologist and he asked me to take sigmoidoscopy but it came clean he said that it must be constipation as i suffer from it.now a few days ago i started having dark stools they are not black but just dark brown and i thought it was nothing and today after pooping for quite a few minutes the last poop had few dark red streaks.Also the poop was dark at first tgen became light not very light it wad still dark.Can somebody tell me whats happening. i am already depressed and constantly worried about my health.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

What ever you do, DO NOT! I repeat do not listen to the scare tactics that non licenced so called wanna be doctors/tell you what you have without even seeing you in person s**t heads on the internet.  If you buy into the internet you may in turn develop cancer from the stress alone.

Look at my post if you can see it about my bloody stool, I had tons of blood in my stool and was super, super, super freaked out from what I read and saw online. This is the best advice I can give you if you don’t want a full blown colonoscopy, here’s what you do you call a “whole life” insurance company and say you want $2,000,000 in whole life coverage, you than will receive the best and most intense “FREE!” health screen of your life, I said free because you aren’t charged until you get the results of the screening and agree to the rate the life insurance company offers you, so once they say $350.00 per month tell them thanks but no thanks. A major insurance company will not I repeat will not insure someone with colan cancer,  which I believe you think you have. you can guarantee after you provide them with the info you’ve provided us on this forum about the test you got and blood in stool you have experienced

Their screening will check you for everything that blood and urine can produce which is everything big like white blood cell count which if you have cancer your body will be over producing too combat the cancer, which is one way the body reacts too cancer. When the insurance company denies you for coverage 🤯 immediately run too the ER for an emergency colonoscopy when you get too the ER lie and say you are s**ting over 2 cups of blood every 15 hours. I hate too put all of this so bluntly but I’m sure you need it and appreciate it. If you have any questions I will be back to respond too anything you need help with by the way the blood in my stool went away and just returned a week ago, I passed my life insurance exam with flying colors and was offered the best rate which lets me know I’m 29 years old and most likely have hemoroids also the blood I have is always bright red. Good luck and don’t stress or you’ll give yourself cancer and if you have cancer stress only helps cancer grow out of control so act like Mr Rogers or Bob Ross on PBS. 😉

• Posted

First of all, please try not to assume the worst. I just went through something similar and it caused 3 months of horrible stress. I'm 31 and also experienced blood and mucus. I had a full blown colonoscopy and nothing was found. I'm not saying this is nothing.. potentially it could be Chron's or some type of IBD. For that reason I think a colonoscopy is the logical next step to find the source of the bleeding. Inflammatory Bowel Disease needs treatment. You are 19 years old and cancer is the least likely cause of your bleeding so please try not to assume that's what's going on. I would request a colonoscopy and go from there. Good luck!

• Posted

Hi yuroo my gastro told me red streaks in th toilet is more alarming then on the bowel movement itself but I would see a doctor for a professional opinion keep us posted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.