Blood in saliva and pain on the chest

Posted , 3 users are following.

So a few weeks ago I suddenly noticed a had a little bit of blood in my saliva. I searched it up on google and symptoms could be cancer. Yet it all says when you cough it up, I dont know if thats important but I didn't cough it up, in fact I never had to cough. I just spit it out because right after I eat I clean my mouth. Now a few days ago it happened for the 2nd time. But they were both right after I ate baguettes which have hard and sharp crumbs so it could be some kind of wound in my throat? The blood came out of my throat and not my mouth, or at the very least very deep in my mouth. And it was a little bit

Now I started to worry when I also got some pain in my chest and on google lung cancer symptoms say that as well. But it's kinda vague what kind of pains in the chest its suppose to be. I only feel a bit of pain in my chest in certain positions but otherwise I feel nothing. It also happened to be turning winter here and I might have gone outside with too few clothing last weekend, so it might be because of the temperature?

Am I overworrying?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi. Could be a chest infection but it would be wise to go to a doctor. Also, try not to google, it just makes things worse. I could go on dr google & it will tell me i'm a man so please try & stay away from google. Nothing can replace your real doctor. Good luck.

• Posted

as its after eating its most likely a cut could be the surface of your tongue or gums eating hard foods would cause it

• Posted

bread wouldnt cause large wounds it would be small but enough to cause a bit of blood in the saliva

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.