Blood in stool and abdominal pains please help!

Posted , 1 user is following.

imageimageimageimage

im sorry yall for all of these photos but im just really concerned. im currently waiting to get a CT Scan but ive been dealing with abdominal pain, blood in stool, mucus in stool, urinating blood, nausea, vomiting, etc since august 2021. i know that urintating blood isnt part of abdominal stuff but i figured i would just throw it in here. i just came back from a 9 1/2 month deployment with everything going on with no help. all i was given was laxatives and fiber because they kept saying i was just constipated and that theres nothing wrong with me. when we got back from deployment i had to force medical on my ship to get me a referal to a gastrointerologist but they had me get a CT scan first. i dont know if i should be worried or not please help!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.