Blood in urine

Posted , 3 users are following.

In December it was shown in my urine test that i had Occult Blood (2+) and rbc count of 5-9 so doctor had me do the retests which I did last week and it showed again occult blood but it went down occult blood (1+) and also rbc went down 2-7 and no mucus present which was in Decembers test. Also the urine was cloudy this time when in December was clear... should i worry? i am overweight 255 6 feet tall, need to loose at least 50 lbs but wondering if its serious, I have the appointment for these results in two weeks... Everything is normal in all my blood tests from thyroid to Liver nothing is out of range.. I have no pain or have trouble while urinating...

Any advice is much appreciated I'm just panicing until the appointment hopefully its nothing major.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Also no infections was present, I did have yeast last august but took meds for it and went away...
  • Posted

I always panic when there is anything wrong with my blood/urine results and nothing anyone tells me will calm me down until I find out exactly what is wrong. The only thing you can do at the moment is take care of yourself and wait until you get your results in two weeks and take things from there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.