Blood in Urine

Posted , 2 users are following.

For several weeks I have had a few very mild symptoms - slight bladder infections but no medication needed. Just tingling in my hands and fingers when I pee and the loo paper is stained pink and I also have lower back pain. Then one day I passed a lot of blood but it settled down afterwards but now I occasionally get pink stain on loo paper. I did have bladder cancer 7 years ago (and cured) I have regular cystoscopies (last one in December) - but the symptoms I have now are different to when I was diagnosed. I went to see my GP who has referred me to a urologist but appointment not until mid August. Has any one had anything like this?

Jean

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Why is your appointment so far away ? Especially because you had bladder cancer?
    • Posted

Hi Caterina, I go on 10th August. Must say that the symptoms this time are unlike when I was diagnosed with bladder cancer so here's hoping!!!!

JX

• Posted

Ok...I would agree on that from what your Saying....Good luck and keep us posted

Did you do bloodwork?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.