Blood in urine about a month

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello all,

My problem started about a month ago. First i had burning while urinating and urine was smelly, few days later at morning i felt like i have fever and fever pain in lower back. Before i went to sleep i went to pee and urine was full of blood, like blood clots and red urine. That night i couldn't sleep because i had always urge to pee and always was full of blood whit burning. Immediately at morning i went to give my urine to analyse and there was blood and UTI. I started to use antibiotics and i had no blood in urine, burning was present maybe three days more. After that i went to ultrasound on my own pay and everything was ok except they told me i have 6 mm stone in my left kidney. Bladder was also clear. Once again i went to analyse urine,and there was still small amount of erythrocytes and leukocytes without UTI. So ok, i though thats it. I drink lot of water, maybe 3 l per day. But last two weeks, i saw drop of blood when i urinate, two times, once was at start and one was today at middle of urinating without pain. So i'm concern, can this be because of stone sitting in kidney? Should i check more, like ct scan or cystoscopy?

I'm 26 year old male, always fit and healthy.

Greetings!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

im a 27 year old male ive had multiple kidney stones, blood is normal the blood is from the stone moving which is a good thing it use to freak me out but ive gotten use to it if the blood is giving you a scare you can take an over the counter product called azo. i recently had a 6mm stone and its a 50/50 chance that it will pass but stroy depends on how its shaped mine was the shape of a triangle and i had to have lithotripsy to break it up. im assuming you dont have medical coverage but your going to need to see a urologist, and keep track of what that stone is doing and where its at.

cheers my friend i have plenty of advice if you want it feel free to reach out. ive passed more than 30 stones i know the pain.

• Posted

About a year ago, i had blood in my urine. only one day. My dr told me to go see a urologist. Long story short, I have had 3 kidney stone surgeries. All the stones were too large to pass. I go back in April to see if i have anymore.

• Posted

Thank you for your replays, i was very nervous about this blood.

I have medical insurance, but i know that it always take time for you to get appointment, so i took things into my own hands and paid. Hope it will come out soon, i think that i'm pain tolerable, but who knows, never had stone coming out from me. Just this blood is always on my mind, and it distract me from my job and social life.

Than you again, if i remind of something else to ask, i hope i can count on you. Cheers

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.