Blood in urine for over 4months

Posted , 3 users are following.

I didn't think it was such a big deal at first. After I finish urinating a couple of slightly red drops came out and there was no pain at all. Over time there were more drops and they become much redder.i went to the Dr and they tested my urine they did a dip stick test and said there was no protein in it but there was some white blood cells. They sent the urine to the lab and that came back negative for any bacteria.I was then referred to the urologist and now I'm just waiting for the diagnostic tests. Also just today In the droplets of blood I found white blobs in it. Maybe it's semen/sperm or something.I've never seen this before so it's freaked me out a little. Anybody had something similar to this.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Could those blobs be pus? If you haven't been checked for STDs recently, please get tested. Pus is definitely a sign of some sort of infection, even if it isn't STD. Good luck!

• Posted

It can't be an std as I'm not sexually active and I haven't had any sort of sexual contact.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.