Blood in urine, left flank pain and urethra pain

Posted , 1 user is following.

A couple of days after Christmas I went to empty my bladder and had a burning sensation with blood in my urine. I assumed I was getting a UTI drank some water and told myself that if I still felt it in the morning I would go the Dr. I felt fine in the morning and the next few weeks. It happened two more times while I was on vacation in the Dominican. When I got home it was happening more so I went to my PCP. She did a urine test. No infection but blood in my urine and white blood cells. She put me on a round of antibiotics just in case. I was having left side flank pain so she ordered a ultrasound. The only finding was my left kidney was mildly inflamed. Referred me to a urologist. Just had a CT for kidney stones and that came back fine. My left side hurts and so does my urethra. Anyone have any ideas?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.