Blood pressure

Posted , 5 users are following.

Help I’m so confused what my doctor said. She took my blood pressure and said that’s fine nothing to worry about and then said it’s high for a young woman but we don’t worry too much. ???? So should I be worried or not lol

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

How old are you? Is this just a random one time BP in a doctor office or have you also been monitoring it at home? Were you rushing around before they took it or were you able to sit and relax?
    • Posted

I’m 21. I hate the doctors and I always get panicky beforehand. I also have quite bad anxiety 
    • Posted

This was at the doctors and a one time thing. I had been waiting for well over an hour and was basically building myself up as I fear the dental practice. Always have 
  • Posted

just wait till you are older and it will be ok!!

what were the readings...

• Posted

I’m not sure she didn’t tell me? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.