Blood pressure

Posted , 10 users are following.

Can someone help my blood pressure always high in the morning 124 over 93 then in afternoon 120 over 77

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My BP is up in the mornings around 165/90 and goes down during the day. 140/85 .

I have taken so many drugs to help get it down to what use to be the recommended reading of 140/80

I walk daily, eat well, I don't drink or smoke. The medication has not worked for me.

Now they say 120/70 is the way forward. So more people will be taking more pills making more money for the already wealthy pharmaceuticals .

It is impossible for everyones BP to be 120 /70. (unless you are a teenager) it's a grey area, but that's what the powers that be are now telling us.

I think doctors do not know what causes high BP Once you're 60+ and on a cocktail of drugs they've got you. You will never get off them unless you are very lucky.

The more you worry about it the worse it gets.

I think we are all different, no two people are the same.

• Posted

I don't want to use the word 'conspiracy', but my doctor prescribed me a medication, atorvastatin, for high cholesterol. But, one of the side effects is 'high blood sugar' even though my doctor knows that I am trying to get my type 2 diabetes numbers lowered. Perhaps ignorance is more to blame.

High nutrition is the answer to most of these issues, but doctors don't make any money on advice. And most people are just happy with their cigarettes, alcohol, vaping, cake and ice cream , coca cola, donuts etc.

• Posted

Hello Michelle. I used to have that kind of blood pressure readings before, sometimes even higher. With a family history of stroke (dad) and hypertension (mom), I was getting worried for my health. So I decided to do "more" in managing my hypertension. The only thing that I have really 'changed' in my lifestyle was to do intermittent fasting and follow the DASH diet (as much as I can). I would fast for 16 hours then eat in the remaining 8 hour-window. My usual meal would be at 5pm (or 6) then I won't eat again until 9 am, the next day. The beauty about this schedule is that I can adjust the time according to how my day is going. So if I eat at 7pm, then I would fast til 11am, the next day. Then I can eat 'normally' after 11 am 😃 This has helped me lose weight and lower my blood pressure to a comfortable 110/70 now.

I read these a while back and the information is really helpful. https://gum.co/rHBP1

Hope you are doing better now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.