Blood results show slightly low kidney function

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have had some blood test resukts back that show a slight dip in my kidney function. I suffer with anxiety so this has caused my anxiety to be at an all time high. I have to have more bloods done in a few weeks but i am currently a wreck and have cobvinced myself i have kidney failure.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

No need to worry about your blood test. Just let the doctors do the test and then explain why your creatinine levels or other kidney related levels are low. It's highly unlikely that a slight dip would suggest total renal failure. Don't sweat it I bet you will be fine.

• Posted

Thanks Johmny. I am trying to stay positive and not over think which is defo my problem at times.
  • Posted

It happens all the time to all of us. The mind is very powerful, the law of reap what you sow is real. So if you plant something in your mind and dwell on it long enough it will come to light. So just be careful about worrying too much. Lord knows I've done my share of it. I'm in and out of doctors offices at least twice a week with each visit a potential devastating news. I've finally learned to just go with the flow and not worry about something I can't change, or that I could make worse. With my cancer it's hard at times to not worry, especially when my blood counts keep crashing and my doctor visits keep increasing. But you have to just relax and say to yourself, you know what it does me know good to worry about this, just give it to the lord and rest assure. It's good to know your body and recognize your symptoms but never good to let them take over your mind. Best of luck to you I hope I could give you some peace of mind.

• Posted

Thanks Johnny i am trying to keep reminding myself to live in the present.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.