Blood test AMYLASE doctor says no pancreatitis?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Every test I’ve ever had has been good to be honest but dispite this  I still get left and right sided pain a dull ache every day and central chest pain lots of bloating. for over a year. The doctor yesterday said my bloods were just to good to be pancreatitis. He even circled them and said if it was my not pancreas and I was having a flare up at the time the blood was taken. He states the numbers would never be this good  during a flare up if it was pancreatitis.

Numbers are

AMYLASE.   27.   IUL      28 100

Not sure why thy mean is he correct?   

I’ve been on gastritis meds for months no improvement 

I’ve had gallbladder scanned just a small polyp no stones 

Fibro Scan on liver, my livers perfectly fine 

4 blood tests all fine 

Done the food dairy for months it’s not IBS 

Any ideas .... ???? 

The doctor seems convinced it’s gastritis but I’ve no heart burn or ever really had any 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Sorry I just read that it didn’t make sense whoops 😬 

• Posted

WHAT!!! Are you for real?? If all them tests ain't convinced you that your pancreas OK,!! seems you never have , and hopefully never will feel the agonising waves of pain that puts u on the floor icrying and curld up in ball till ambulance service arrive s!!!Dull ache!!! Really!!! Really!!! IM sorry take a rennie you might be surprised. IM looking forward to my nxt dull ache , and waking up ten days later lucky to be alive, due to complications of my latest cp flare up, Sry peeps you gotta see my point but apologies for rant anyways

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.