Blood test came back weak positive

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone I actually dont know where to start but anyway im kind of excited i think finally fount my problem i have so many symptoms pains nerve pain fatigue severe depression loads more to list i hust hope someone can help i got tested in 2013 for celiacs and it came back positive heres my results and also my results for 2017  my docs never told me about positive back in 2013 i still cant believe I've suffered for so many years

2013-  TTG-  iga- POSITIVE- level      20 U/ml the lab range is (0-6.9)

serum endomysium antibodies 

weak positive serology suggestive of celiacs disease

2017 results 

10 U/mL      (0.0-6.9)

(TTG) IgA   Equivocal 

Theirs lods of others test which i dont what they but i can post them

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

wow that is so slack on the doctor's part. At least now you will start to feel lots better as you go on a gluten free diet!

• Posted

Hi, the reason i posted here was to get any info do you or anyone else reading this think i have celiacs and input would he greatly appreciated 
  • Posted

When I had my blood work it was a weak positive.  The doctor did do a endoscopy and the biopsy came out positive.   I have been gluten free for almost a year.  My stomach issues had gotten better.   I lost a little weight.   I also have more energy and not tired all the time. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.