Blood test results?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Me again! Ive just plucked up the courage to ring the doctors re blood results and they have all come back normal !! ??? I am relieved, but today i have had to leave work early as the only way i can describe it is i feel like a head and pressure is coming out of my vagina!! the only way i feel comfortable is lying down with my feet up ??? anyone else suffered with this feeling ? driving me crazy now and just want it sorted! i dont know if i can last the 3 weeks until the ultra sound. CONFUSED and scared and fed up !!

sorry for the rant again i just don't want to scare my children with how i'm feeling xx

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sometimes during my period I feel like there’s a lot of pressure. I do use tampons so when I asked my doctor about it she said that it was just from the accumulation of fluid. I don’t feel that way when I’m not on my peroid. Thank God. I hope that helps.

kimjon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.