Blood Tests

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I was atmy doctor's surgery today. He to blood tests results back, saying my crohns flare up is not high. He is puzzled why the uclers are not healed up on my vular. I am frustrated. Has anyone else been through this?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Stephanie has your doctor considered the chance of you having a condition called Lichen Sclorosis it is also an auto ammune probes as is crohns. GPs are not always very knowledgeable on this so a trip to your nearest sexual health clinic where they can do a biopsy to check what it is. They are the experts in this area (no pun intended) and can give medication if needed.
    • Posted

Hi, my doctor did mention it, he give me cream Trimovate I have had the cream. 
  • Posted

I have lichen sclerosis and once you get rid if you was with aqueous cream it keeps it a bay.  Good luck.  I think it took more than 3 months to get rid of it.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.