Blood tests results (I've had 2 different opinions, which is correct?)

Posted , 3 users are following.

My 11 year old son has has widespread pain throughout his body, his muscles are sore and gets sharp pains from head to toe. He was referred for blood tests.

In 2018 his blood tests showed he had an infection.

His pains have not improved, I requested further tests to be done.

These were done recently. One doctor tells me his liver, kidney and cortisol levels are off.

Another doctor tells me they are fine.

Can anyone take a look at these and tell me if these levels look normal?

I really want to find out what the issue could be so I can try and help my son get fit again.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Many thanks

imageimage

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Is anyone able to help?

• Posted

Doesn't look like a liver or cortisol issue based on ur pics. Hopefully ur working with an endocrinologist to find out any issues with his pituatary gland.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.