Blood Vessel Pulsating in Left Arm

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have recently been moved up to the gps maximum dose of 225mg in the last week or so. I have noted my mouth and teeth seem different I cant put my finger on it thou as to what different but it weird feeling and taste.

Anyway I digress slightly, I have noticed that I am getting alot of Blood vessel pulsating ( like its really having to pump hard ) in my left arm. Now I know I am slightly anxious/stressed as I am having to attend a fairly important meeting now on Monday. But before i knew about this meeting these symptoms had started. Has anyone had anything similar happen and do they have any advice how to ease it if its just a side effect.

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi ya.

Ven raises uour blood pressure in some cases. It should be moniyored and if i were you i'd see the GP to check it out.

• Posted

Yeah the weird think is I am on pain killers that reduce the blood pressure. But I'll mention it to doc's if it continues
  • Posted

Best to.

when I increased my medication I used to get a weird flickering inn my arm. It was like my muscles were suffering involuntary contraction of the biceps. It went after a week or so. It could be that.

• Posted

Ok I have seen the Doctor today, and he thinks the increased in Blood Pressure is what is cause the pulsating in my arm. I know have to have a 24 hour assessment in a few weeks. The pain in my chest is either my back or related to my stomach, which I am waiting for an endoscopy. 

Has anyone else had Blood pressure issues using Venflaxine and what did they do #/ Did you keep going or reduce dosage ?

I take Propanol for anxiety and the doc said I can use this in meantime to reduce Blood Pressure

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.