Blood Vessels / Dizziness / sensitivity to sound what is going on?

Posted , 1 user is following.

2017 December - Sensitivity to light, heat (very dizzy when being in a warm room),

vision would go dark for half a second when laying down in a warm bath. It would keep repeating and stop when standing up. A few months later blood pressure was checked and that was not an issue (resting blood pressure was not checked).

2018 February, corners of the eyes became black, some ''puffiness'' is still visible in between nose and eye corners.

2018 March, one morning noticed that eyes were very very red, not only the red blood vessels were visible, but the eyeballs were red too. After taking eye drops the redness was gone for the rest of the day. This would keep on happening and eyes would hurt a little from time to time. At one point the vision was blurry in the mornings. With the eye drops it was possible to get rid of this, however, some of those red blood vessels are still visible in the eyes.

2018 May, went to the doctor because vomited and had diarhead the day before. Was also very dizzy during the last few days. Also, I would feel tightness in my chest and pain in my veins. When sleeping I would feel the blood vessels pounding in my head. During a doctor visit we checked blood suggar and pressure - did not find anything, assumed that it was dehydration.

When laying down I would notice that my blood pressure would drop and those symptoms would start. Also during the summer in a bathroom I would notice various hairs on the floor even though that never happened before.

Sometimes when drinking liquids like water, orange juice, as soon as I would swallow it, I would feel a blood rush in my chest area.

During the summer for about two months I had diarhea almost all the time. It did not matter what I ate, digestive enzymes would help a little, but would not resolve the issue. In September, I tried eating a raw garlic and it eliminated the diarhea. The diarhea was gone, but came back for some time when I had coffee and a cake. I tried taking garlic again, but it did not do much. However, after about a week it was back to normal.

In the summer one day some strange and small red dots appeared on the chest. Those were not pimples and it looked like it was something blood - related. It dissapeared shortly, sometimes I would notice something like that on my hands and it would also dissapear soon.

At the end of summer I did an electrolyte test - everything was normal.

At that time blue veins all over my body became very visible, blue veins in the chest area and legs/close to the hips. Veins on my hands and feet would sometimes be raised/bigger.

In september I was swimming in the sea and while being in water noticed that my hands became extremely white, even the finger tips. I could also clearly see blue blood vessels in my fingers.

Shortly after that I tried running to increase my blood pressure. I could only run for 2-3 minutes and would feel something in my chest and could not continue (this is recent).

Starting this spring until now, I am sensitivite to certain sounds. For example my AC, I cannot listen to it or I would get a headache (the blood vessels in my head seam to be sensitive to that sound). I never had anything like this before.

Recently iron, haemoglobin, folic acid,  and B12 levels were checked including a complete blood count - everything was fine.

So does anyone have any idea what could be going on?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Update: found out the cause, it is bad circulation which started years ago when I was using a computer a lot. Started taking L-arginine + Q10 to open up arteries and boost the circulation. Thanks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.