Blood with Stool and Burning Sensation

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello I am Tanaya Das from India I am 29 years height 5'4" weight 63 kgs. I am having a problem since 4-5days while passing stool I found a few drops of fresh blood dropped with it.It happend 2times in last 5days. I am having like Burning Sensation in the Rectum or Anus after passing the stool.I don't have always a hard stool but it's happening.I don't have any other symptoms like Acidity,Gas,IBS, Headaches,Fever nothing .I am checking my weight everyday there is no changes in it.I had the same problem last year but it went automatically.I don't know what to do now . Somebody kindly help me

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I've just returned from the doctors with very similar symptoms, the doctor suspects an anal fissure, a small cut on the inside. He told me to take a laxative to make bowel movements as soft and easy as possible to allow it to heal, and I'm using a hemorrhoid cream aswell to help with the pain.

• Posted

Does it heal by iteslef with the help of Creams and Medicines ? Or i need to get it operated ?
    • Posted

It should heal by itself, but it can take a while. I'm no expert though, so I'd always say to check with a doctor to be sure. But if it is a fissure, or a hemorrhoid, then it's nothing to worry about, it should heal in time if you be careful what you eat and drink lots of water.

• Posted

Fresh blood could be from a haemorrhoid or fissure.  See your doctpr and don’t weigh yourself every day.  You will cause yourself anxiwty.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.