Blood work done and all came back normal. Could is still be gb?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had blood drawn yesterday to check liver functions and such for gall bladder issues. Doc called this morning and said "nothing alarming" so I'm just wondering could it still be my gallbladder? I have an ultrasound on Monday and I'm stressing out cause I want to know if even the blood being normal could still be something wrong with my gallbladder? 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Blake,

all my blood work came back good also , also when they did any ultrasound , it's when they did a  MRI , it showed the gallstones.

gail

• Posted

UNTIL YOU GET THE CT SCAN WILL YOU BE SURE OTHER THEN THE NORMAL SIGNS INDIGESTION PAIN ACROSS THE MIDDLE OF BACK AND LOWER, & CHILLS AND FEVER. THEN TAKE IT OUT DON'T THINK TWICE OR SCARED CAN'T TELL YOU HOW HAPPY IAM NOW THAT IT OUT 
  • Posted

OH YES I HAD A MRI BECAUSE I HAD SO MUCH PAIN IN MY BACK BUT NO ONE SAID ANYTHING UNTILL I GOT THE REPORT AND READ I HAD GALLSTONES THEN YOU NEED A GOOD GA DOCTOR AND HE WILL TRY TO DO EVERY THING ELSE EXCEPT CAT SCAN PUSH FOR CT SCAN FIRST THE MRI SHOWED I HAD GALLSTONE  I SHOWED THAT TO THE GA DOCTOR AND HE WANTED HE THE TOLD ME I HAD GASTROPAROSIS AND PUT ME ON A LIQUID DIET I DID THAT FOR 2 MONTH AND SAID FORGET HIM I WENT TO THE BEST HOSPITAL UCLA AND THEY REMOVED IT GET 2ND OPI
  • Posted

Yes, my blood work was normal too! The ultrasound found my gallstones, once that happens go get it removed if you have gallstones. It's the best choice I made. My Doc didn't hestite to get it removed ASAP!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.