Blood work results (U.K.)

Posted , 2 users are following.

What is the likelihood of my biopsy being positive? My TTG IGA levels were 59.1 when my labs normal are 0-14.9 , so four times over the normal limit also my EMA was positive? Just antsy if it comes back different but with blood work like this presumably it would come back positive? X

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

My TTGs were at 65, first biopsy apparently didn’t show coeliac disease, year later TTGs still at 63 another biopsy proved coeliac disease. Now living GF TTGs at 0. I am what I believe is classed as silent sufferer, I do not react in a way some people may when glutened, I am sure I must have cross contaminated at some point during the 4 years that I have been GF, although I don’t purposely eat anything with gluten in. I have a tummy ache from time to time but nothing like I used to have, I must be doing something right as I have had 0 TTG blood tests for 2 years now. Hope you get on ok.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.