Bloodletting reaction Doc Wont Help

Edited , 2 users are following.

I have polyglobulya( thicc blood)and i have to do bloodlettings cause of that, but everytime I do it theres a reaction where i either feel a part of body less(left or right arm,even erection problems,legs) and doctor wont help me and think its a mental thing even if I say that i feel this immediatly after bloodlettings...what should i do,what type of doctor can i contact with this kind of problem?These doctors dont even know why I have polyglobulya they just say it...only good thing that does it eliminates my cysts i have in the groin.thank you.

0 likes, 2 replies

Report / Delete

2 Replies

  • Posted

    Whereabouts do you live for this barbaric procedure to be used, you should be on blood thinners

    What sort of doctor diagnosed this condition and how and who prescribed your treatment

    Obviously you need to get better medical care with better results

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    I live in italy... monday Ill go to the doctor and if she keeps saying that its an anxious thing i better change it or they ll ruin my year and 7 months i dont go out as much as a normal person for this problems

    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up