Bloods ok

Posted , 6 users are following.

My bloods came back as normal now doctor has made an appointment to get a heart monitor fitted as Iam still feeling totally exhausted Iam so tired all the time

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

My bloods ok I ad heart monitor fitted for a week and I had to press it when my heart raced but was nowt wrong only anxiety
  • Posted

I had that same monitor had to press when ever i felt palpitations or anxieties than i had to write it down in a book 

You should have you thyroid checked out and your iron levels to see if they are low they can make a person tired too

• Posted

Linda you say your bloods were normal.

Do you know what you GP tested?

Do you have a copy of your results?

If the answer is no then ask for a copy (assuming you are in the uk) you are entitled to this and then tell us what was tested and what the figures were.  Thinking in particularly ferritin and B12 levels, folic acid, TSH.

• Posted

I am glad you mentioned ferritin - too much can also make you fatigued, hypothyroid, heart and a heap of other problems.  When you stop or slow down menstruating, you can start loading iron - measured by ferritin - not just iron.

Drs rarely think of ferritin - you usually have to ask for it.  A full blood count does not include it.

• Posted

You should have your thyroid levels checked. X
    • Posted

Thats what i recomended that she should have her thyroid checked, and her iron 

I am tired to i myself understand how she feels i have low thyroid then i have a lot of anxieties and i get tired to and not sleeping well does not help today i am in pain with the ball of my foot on the left foot and the heal spur on my right foot and i did not sleep to good last night because i was in pain and tonight i feel like i have the flu just tired and not in to it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.