Bloody diharea???

Posted , 3 users are following.

For the past two days I've been getting red in my little bits of diharea that is getting rid of the bits of fats anyways I noticed that there are bits that are red but I have been eating some watermelon too is it just that or? 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Is it actual Blood or food? The tablets can make you bleed from your back passage at the start
  • Posted

"If" you suspect it is blood, you really MUST speak to your doctor or nurse practitioner, even if you think you are wasting their time.

Blood in stools can be a sign of something far more serious, trust me, I have first hand experience of it!

///*.*\\\

///*.*\\\

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.