Blue balls???

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm pretty certain I've got blue balls but it emits very similar pain to kidney stones. My lower back is hurting too and dr google told me to go to a doctor if they is the case. Also read that these two symptoms together could be the start of testicular cancer. I have health anxiety too which doesn't help the matter. Had an erection for ages last night with no relief. I have had it before the back pain isn't like kidney stones it's right at the bottom of my back. Kidney stones is normally 1/4 of the way up in the back. So scared right now as to what disease I currently have! Always think the worse. What do people think????

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Les any testicular pain should not be left un treated!, just because you have pain it doesnt mean cancer or a real serious problem but a visit to your GP ASAP is recommended. I have alot of experience in this having had my right testical removed 3 years ago after goinh through something simular, dont panic it wasnt through cancer it was just a final resort to getting rid of a nasty pain I had for well over a year before. There are antibiotics that can help if its an infection but if it is a torsion(twisted) then this is very serious and life threatening and the fact you said it looks blue should signal you to go to your local doctor right away.
    • Posted

They aren't blue in colour. Blue balls means when you don't get an orgasm when you are aroused. I went through that yday with no relief. I have since masturbated and the problem and pain has gone. Sorry 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.