Blue stain in semen. Help!

Posted , 1 user is following.

It's been a while. I have a habit of masturbation three to four times a week. I have been practicing this habit for over 8 years. Recently, I found out some stain in my semen. Initially, I thought it was some kind of dirt from my pants. After observation for sometime, it is blueish, hairy-like, needle-size stain in my semen. The length of these stains are 0.1cm in average. It looks like chromosomes. I have searched for information about blue stain in semen but the information is limited. The common answers are prostate inflammation and cancers (generally all symptoms lead to this eventually). Please help me by giving some insight about this symptom. image

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

most likely u have had some clothing fibre inside the urethra thats come out when ejaculating as nothing else would cause that

• Posted

Is it possible to have clothing fibre to go inside urethra? Through which loophole?

• Posted

yes u could get clothing fibre go inside the urethra as theres a whole there in which u wee from

• Posted

Oh. I get it now. I really hope it would be the case but I have not bought any new undergarments recently. I guess it difficult to judge by looking plainly at these. Anyway, I really appreciate your effort to reply. Thank you very much.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.