Blunt Trauma/Blood Clot On Penis - Anyone Had Similar Problem?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys (and girls, if there's any of you reading this post).

I've had an issue with some sort of blunt trauma or blood clots forming on the head/tip of my penis literally EVERY time my wife and I have sex.

I saw my GP about this around last July and he seemed unconcerned. Just said that it was just blunt trauma and not to have sex for a few weeks until it was healed. I followed his advice, waited until we were on holiday in August and bam, same thing happened again.

I really can't do enough to stress that this happens every single time, whether were having oral sex, masturbation or intercourse. Any sort of normal sexual contact causes this. On one occasion a few months ago, I used a lot of lube and neither of us could feel anything and I still got a small spot of what looked like blood forming under the skin.

Most recently, we had sex on Saturday night and on awaking this Sunday morning I was greeted with the beauty you can see in the attached images.

Does anybody have a clue what this is? It's really beginning to stress me out and has been happening for almost a year. I've seen my GP about it a couple of times but he seems unimpressed but it's really starting to affect my sex life.

Thanks all

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Apologies, the usual way of adding images doesn't appear to be available. Still trying!

• Posted

Finally, images of the issues I'm currently having.

• Posted

My first reply is being considered by our moderator because I included a link.

Meanwhile

I suggest you search the internet under 'frenuplasty'.

• Posted

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I was waiting until your first response was OK'd before responding but what you see makes a hell of a lot of sense. I've looked into this more, and there's are definitely some similarities.

I have noticed that the more taut and tight the foreskin is/the more movement of the foreskin and area around the frenulum back and forth, the moreblilely this bleeding is to occur. It isn't painful, thankfully, and I've never noticed a specific tightness but the bleeding under the skinbwould suggest that the issue is definitely in this area.

I am away over the weekend but will make an appointment to see my GP next week or the week after and ask to be referred.

• Posted

imageimage

hi i have this thing on my under skin around frenulum and it hurts when i touch it. 2 days ago when i was masturbating i realiesed some pain at at that time I thought it was just a wound but now even a slight rub make me uncomfortable. though i do not have any problem while urinating. but everytime i get an erection it hurts in this area.

please tell me is it just a wound or something serious.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.