Blurred vision

Posted , 2 users are following.

i had quite bad conjunctivitis 5 days ago and was prescribed steroid eye drops, which i started straight away.

on the 2nd day i found the drops to be excruitiatingly painful so stopped them.

the conjuctivitus has cleared up now but, over the last two days i have had blurred vision.

i had an eye examination today, everything was normal except i have sudden onset cataracts.

when i went for an eye test 5 weeks ago there was no sign of cataracts at all

so, my question is, could my blurred vision be caused by the infection and the cataracts are secondary?

seems very odd that my eyesight was fine two days ago and now i have blurred vision due to cataracts. Thoughts?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.