BLURRED VISION, DOUBLE VISION PLEASE HELPPPPP

Posted , 7 users are following.

Anyone experiencing blurred vison and double vision from ANXIETY ??? Has anyone cured this blurred vision after some time or it stays forever or it got worse???? Im so afraid i will go Blind.... I cant even sleep because of worry..... I want to hear your experiences.... Did your vision got back to normal after some time and was it blurred 24/7??? My vision is so blurred right now that i cant even read.... I need to wear glasses with high dioptry and even with them my vision is still blurred..... Even when im Calm my vision is f****d up.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Vision problems started with anxiety for me. Worse symptoms for me are feeling of lightheaded, rocking/floating inside. Feels like I have vestibular issues but they cant find anything. Its anxiety for you, too!

• Posted

Yeah, I don't want to be dependent and worry about long-term relapse. It will eventually get better. Takes times but I know people who've went through the same and made it out without meds. They all say its about acceptance and not fearing any of it. They sat that it doesn't just go away, it gets easier to manage to where you hardly notice anything anymore.

• Posted

It will go. Its temporary. I am currently on sertraline and sometimes when i am anxious i feel my vision becoming blurry. The thing to tell yourself if that the body is healing constantly and it will always get back to original self. You will realise that you wont notice these things after some time . If it helps please do eye washes with luke warm water.

• Posted

Got same episodes and its freaking me out. Sometimes i cant even focus on the tv and its annoying. Don't worry its anxiety.

Try Dr Bach rescue remedy drops. They really work for me.

• Posted

hi mark

i have the blurred vision 247 to and also have to wear my glasses all the time. its a scary feeling. had my eyes checked 4 times in 3 weeks and there all saying everything okay with my eyes its just anxiety. its stops me

living my day to day life. i know how you feel!

hope you feel better as its 5 months on now

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.