Blurry vision

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi Ladies, 

Just wanted to know if anyone has been experiencing blurred vision whilst going through the perimenopause? not sure if insomnia is causing this.....

Thank you

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I have blurred vision (and insomnia) but as you not sure if this is perimenopausal. I spend too long on my iPhone which I know also causes blurry vision! Would love to know that it will get better through the other side of this!
    • Posted

Thanks for you message Angie,

Me too, this is a feels like a long road ahead!

:-)

• Posted

I don't have insomnia but I had blurred vision for a while and it has gone now. Hope your one goes away soon.

• Posted

I think it's the insomnia that's causing the blurred vision, but it's all related. I'm the same.

• Posted

Hi Samantha,

Thank you for your message.

Glad i am not the only one. Its so scary!  

• Posted

I occassionally get a bad day with blurred vision. I sleep great so it's not connected to lack of sleep. I think my eyes are just getting worse. I'm post menopausal.

• Posted

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for your message. I have read that the drop in your hormones during perimenopauae can be linked to blurry vision too. Its so crazy how you feel.....

• Posted

Yes, I get blurred vision sometimes now, up close especially. Came on pretty suddenly and it's intermittent.

• Posted

Hi Lora, 

Mine is like that too.....

Thanks for your message :-)

• Posted

Yes I had this with watery eyes and intolerence to light, I still get this now and then now x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.