BM Trouble

Posted , 4 users are following.

In order to avoid pushing and straining when having a BM I started squeezing instead. I have now developed a very tight anus as a result. I find now it's becoming impossible to simply relax and let nature take its course. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions to loosen up? I do drink lots of water and occasionally take a stool softener.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Any of the repulsive, wierd perverts on here gonna make an immature comment on this post??? Or can someone give this young lady some grown up, mature feedback???

• Posted

It's a difficult thing you are dealing with. I try to relax as much as possible but have read that anal massage can help loosen you up. there are Colorectal doctors that perform that technique but It can be done on your own. It's just not as effective as a your Colorectal surgeon. see If you can find a Colorectal surgeon who performs that treatment in your area. I hope you find relief soon.

• Posted

i m dealing with the same st , from past 2 years , i now have to manually stretch my anus ,during motion , doctors don't give a st Everytime i tell them ,they suggest me stool softeners , my suggestion fr u is hot sitz bath ,it relaxes anal sphincter some say this ,but it isn't a cure ,try massaging anal sphincter ,of course u know how ,using some muscle relaxant cream ,best of luck ,hope u r back to normal 🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Posted

Hi Avi, can you suggest a muscle relaxant cream? I been using water based lubricant. Thank you for the suggestion since I'm also dealing with spasms during and after BM. Gets so bad seems much more sensitive after surgery.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.