Boat feelin

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I had labyrinthitis before when I wake up it feels like I'm on a boat bt stops when I stand up now it doesn't I'm really scared does anybody else get it like ths

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

If I may? Perhaps some clarification on your symptoms.

What are your symptoms now?

Were you diagnosed with labyrinthitis in the past, but now your symptoms are different?

Eleftherios S. Papathanasiou, PhD, FEAN

Clinical Neurophysiologist

Fellow of the European Academy of Neurology

• Posted

Hi I have private messaged you will the results of tests and with symtoms. I hope you please have time to look as I am very upset about feeling like this thanks again
    • Posted

I don't know how to get to the message by I spoke to my doctor feel in happier now
  • Posted

Yes... I have bvvp and vestibular neuronitis. ... for the past four weeks I've felt like that. ... your ears eyes and brain are working together after you stand up to focus... when you lay down its out of whack. I've been going to vestibular physical therapy and its helping with that. .. I would highly recommend that. ..and accupuncture
    • Posted

Mine usually goes when I stand it didn't today I guess I got scared hope u feel better soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.