Bodily sensations

Posted , 5 users are following.

wow I love this forum an it's the first of many that I've actually going to write my thorts..... Four mths ago i went to Drs with my sypmtons

sweating

headaches

racing heartbeats

dizziness

light headed

weakness

was a few symptoms for the Drs to say I had a panic attack...

i surfed the Internet for any that will take this awful feelings away

as I told my Drs I dont want anti depressants kos it will make u really wacko....I came across this site called panicaway for anxiety it was helpful but then i xperienced new sensations weak legs cramps aches and pains hot flushes brain fog nervousness anxious shortness lo an behold as I'm going thru menopause an I'm taking thyroid tablets for life...so I'm guessing my bodies out of whack....now I have another one weight loss it's getting to me bekos I've was 126.7 in January an now I'm 119 an were into March so yeah not sure if I'm Arthur or Martha.... It's doing my head in but I take aboard an work on it by myself......but with gods blessing he will see us thru ladies Perserver there is a light at the end of the tunnel ..... I just wanted to share wat I have been xperincing hopefully we will be free an get our life back..... All my test have been done an are all fine I don't take any medication only for thyroid......I'm going back to Drs for my weight loss get some bloods done.....as some have experienced weight loss with anxiety?????so all the best ladies yous are all champions for seeing this through an getting help where needed......

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I can identify with you on so many accounts. Especially the weight loss. When I started with full force peri symptoms last year I was 150lbs. I am now 127lbs in a year. I was not trying to lose either. Tests all come back normal. They say it's hormones.
    • Posted

Hi shar thanks for sharing this ......... an I hope you are doing well😀
  • Posted

Hi, Lorna.  Those are all very common symptoms for peri.  Some ladies complain about weght loss, other about weight gain :s. It is a lose-lose sitation, lol.  Hang on there, it will get better.  Good luck! Xx
    • Posted

Thanks so much Bella we will all try our best an get there in the end.....😊
  • Posted

Hiya

I wonder if your weight loss is thyroid-related, like yours is over-active and you need your meds balanced?

If not, I wonder if we should start a 'Swap Shop': I'll swap you my clicking wrists and toes for your weight loss:-) !

Seriously, as you're on thyroid meds I'd go see your GP. You're definitely not overweight and at your start Weight that's a lot to lose in such a relatively short space of time.

Chin up you've found this site now!

Sx

• Posted

thank u so much with anxiety menopause thyroid all in one I'm sure I will get there in the end all the best to u with your clicking toes an wrist 😊😊😊we will conquer our quest together 
  • Posted

hi i lost weight at 49 in my peri,i think it was having acid reflux and feeling so ill,i put it all back now and more im 53 xxx
  • Posted

All the symptoms you discribe are part of Peri menopause not panic attacks.

Maybe try some Vit B6 and B12 they helped me especially with the dizzyness and spaced out feeling.

Hope you feel better soon

Lou

• Posted

Thank u so much but sometimes I find it hard to know wat symptoms are for wat you think u have this but it's that😀😀😀😀thanks for your input I will try those vitmins

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.