Body Aches

Posted , 6 users are following.

I started working out a year ago and this seems to have aggravated my internal Hemorrhoids. Its almost as is every time I have a bowel movement, there is blood and small clots even. My question to you all is as follows: roughly once a month, I will have a bowel movement and roughly one hour later, I will start to feel severe body aches and joint pain. its the same kind of pain you would expect when catching a flu virus. It will last a few hours to a full day. I take over the counter pain meds to alleviate the pain. After the episode, I will be fine for another month. It feels cyclical. I get yearly physical exams and all seems to be well. Anyone else experience this?  Thanks in advance

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

No never had anything like that just uncomfortable after going to the toilet and very difficult to wipe clean 
  • Posted

I have had a horrible case for around 15 years and recently elected for surgery and recovering. Have not experienced what you are asking. Sorry! Hope things get better for you! 
  • Posted

Some one on this Forum had used a Chinese Ointment Maying long Musk and expressed its good results for Hemorrhoids/bleeding. You may see about this ointment on google to decided whether to try it or not.
  • Posted

Where are you?

Have you been to your doctor ?

Eat a high fibre diet and drink plenty of water.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.